Friday 1 June 2012

Beer - Oh No!!!


Hi

This is a quickie as I haven't been too well today and I'm heading off to bed in the hope I get some sleep tonight and wake up feeling better tomorrow.

I'm sticking with the men's cards for the fun day again so today's card was made using another sheet bought from


The sheet number is 239196_958 and was designed by Maurine Tapscott

For the card I used a sheet of blue card to create an A5 card blank.

I found a sheet of grey striped paper so used that leaving a border and then glued the main sheet to the centre of it.

There is very little decoupage for the card but it came with a choice of 2 funny panels – I used one on the front and the other inside the card.

The clouds were cut out and fixed over the printed ones – they were far bigger than the printed but at least you cant tell.

Added a Happy Birthday sentiment by putting a large sticky pad in the centre and glue to the edges

A couple of fish from a border that was on the sheet were cut out and attached to the rod!

I didn't do much in the way of embellishing – just a few spots of glossy accents

Another great card for the man in your life!

See you tomorrow with another card!!

Bye

x

No comments:

Post a Comment