Sunday 10 June 2012

Rub a dub dub


Hello.....

Although I have had the whole day to myself I am so far behind with things its madness

So I have around 8 new cards that have all been photographed but so far haven't had the chance to crop and resize them so today I am sharing a card that was made last week...

It was made using a sheet I bought probably last year from crafts you print – it is in one of my folders and I've spent the last 15 mins trying to find it so I can share the info off it – sorry – I give up!

Everything needed was on the one sheet so I cut out the easy decoupage to start with

Using a sheet of mid blue pearl card I folded to create the A5 card blank

Next I added a strip of waste silver mirri card along the fold edge and then used my Martha Stewart Cherish border punch to decorate the top of the image layer

This was secured to the card with double sided tape

The sheet offered the topper and 2 sections of decoupage which were added with sticky pads – you can't make out the decoupage so well in the photo's

To finish I added glossy accents and a dab or two of glamour dust.

I am still unsure about the big space under the printed sentiment – its meant to be like that but when I look at it I really feel I should add something....but what.... I really don't know!

Sorry it was such a quick card and also for the very poor photo's – wish I could get to grips with the settings on this camera lol

See you again soon I hope

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment