Tuesday 5 June 2012

A Day Out In London...


Hi again....good to see you popping by

Yet again I am keeping with the theme of yesterday's card this is a fab kit with graphics by Nitwit

The kit was bought from craftsuprint and was designed by Julie Green

It is called A Day Out In London Rocker Card

The kit contains a base card, a decoupage sheet, a choice of 4 different inserts and then the 2 sheets that make up the envelope.

Once the sheets were all printed onto the 128gsm matt photo paper I stuck the base card onto a sheet of heavy white card then cut it out

The base card was clearly marked as to where I needed to cut and where it needed to be scored and folded

The insert fits so well – maybe that's because it comes in 2 sections that just look right! I did think when I saw the 2 pieces it would look messy – glad I was wrong though.....

The circular topper was put onto a piece of card then attached to the rocker card – I just thought it would stop the topper from flopping if stood up for some time

Decoupage pieces were easy to cut out so great for newer card makers as well as the experienced among us....

I used tiny sticky pads for my decoupage shaping the top most pieces as I went

The last thing was to add a sentiment – I cut it out then stuck to a scrap of red card and cut it out again leaving a narrow border, this was then secured to the card front with a large sticky pad

Again I have left the glossy accents and any glittering for now – not sure if it needs any – the more I sit and look at it – the more I will know!

As with all envelopes from these kits its a case of cut both pieces out, score on all score lines and the fold – add double sided tape or whatever glue you prefer – then line up the 2 pieces to create it – perfectly matching card and envelope!!!


See you tomorrow – who knows – we may have just one more red, white and blue themed card

Apologises again today for the poor picture quality yet again!

Or maybe we wont....

See you then

x

1 comment: