Saturday 2 June 2012

In The Army Now...


Hello

Still feel under the weather so another of the men's cards for today

On the bright side, I have actually printed out several sheets and kits and so far got them all cut out while lazing around today – I am hoping tomorrow I will get them all made up and ready to be shared with you.

But back to this card – it was a sheet from craftsuprint again but sadly I cannot find the sheet again so cant share designer or sheet number – if you really wanted it please leave a comment with your email address and I will track it down in my files and send you the info

So I created my A5 card blank from a sheet of pale blue card stock,

I cut a piece of bright blue mirri card to fit the front and used a Martha Stewart bird corner punch on the top 2 corners and then the branch border punch along the bottom – this was then secured to the card blank with Cosmic Shimmer PVA

The base image was trimmed to size and attached to the mirri panel with the same PVA glue...

The decoupage is so easy to cut on these type of sheets so once it was all cut I started to build the design using tiny double sided sticky pads

The cork that was shot from the gun is actually attached to a very fine piece of thread but not sure it shows up on the photo.

O love the colourful BLAM flash as it stands of among the otherwise drab colour way of the design

There were a few sentiments to chose from but I went with a straight forward birthday message

Normally I glitter or glossy accent the cards when they are finished but I felt this card was fine just the way it is...

Do you agree? Would love to know...why not leave me a comment!!!

See you tomorrow folks

x

No comments:

Post a Comment