Monday 18 June 2012

A Hug....


Hi again

Ferrets still doing well – so have decided tomorrow morning they will be going back into their hutch for the day – but will come back indoors tomorrow evening – just to see how they cope really.

Another card for you

This is a card I made for y good friend Jae – I posted it to her last week and she has received it so no problems in sharing with you

This is a kit by Card Buddy and is called simply

A Hug In A Mug...

It consists of main card, choice of 5 different inserts, a decoupage sheet and then 2 sheets to make the matching envelope.

I printed all sheets direct to 128gsm matt photo paper then used Crafters Companion Stick & Stay spray to attach the main card sheet to pretty pink card stock.

Then it was simply down to cutting out....it was a lovely project to cut out – not too hard but in one or two places it needed thought to it!

The insert was next to be cut out – amazingly even though I cut out on the lines when I fold in half I always end up with places that need more trimming so it sits correctly inside of the card!!!

The decoupage was easy cutting – and I shaped the pieces before attaching to the design.

The envelope was straight forward – once the 2 panels were cut out and scored then folded they simply slipped into each other

I embellished the card with glossy accents and lots of gems and cosmic shimmer dots – and I may well have added a touch of sparkle with glitter!!! Have to say here that I didnt decorate the card till I was ready to use it!

I know Jae was chuffed to bits with the card which I was pleased about as Jae makes the most amazing cards!

I do hope you like the card

As I have several card orders I hope to be sharing those with you over the next few days rather than constantly falling back on cards I have made weeks ago!

See you next time then folks....

x

No comments:

Post a Comment