Friday 31 August 2012

Brown & Gold...


Hi

I am so lost with my days – keep thinking today is Saturday – and have no idea as to why!!!

This card is another from craftsuprint but cant think who is the designer

I made several of these up last year too – its not often you find a sheet that will take both gold and silver at the same time is it?

I folded my A4 brown card in half to give me an A5 card blank

A piece of gold mirri card was stuck to the card blank with double sided tape

Onto that was my base image

Looking at the card you can see there is a border of each colour

The sheet is great for all crafting abilities as its so easy to cut out – you could simply cut the large panel and the sentiment and it would work well

But I cut out all the pieces and built them up with tiny sticky pads.

As I was layering the bow I shaped it first with my shaping tool then added the sticky pads to it – makes a lot of difference to the finished design in my opinion.

The sentiment was attached onto top of the ribbon

To embellish I used my quickie glue pen to edge the trees and foot paths in the main panel – then sprinkled with iridescent glamour dust

Using the same pen I highlighted the big fir tree, the roof tops and the shadows from the fence and sprinkled with gold glamour dust

How lovely the glitters look next to each other!!!

I used black enamel to create dots of colour all around the edge of the sentiment

Such a pretty card – I adore it and never tire of making it up or seeing it!

See you tomorrow – that will be Saturday then! Lol

x

No comments:

Post a Comment