Wednesday 29 August 2012

Perfume!


Hi

Just for a change I am over an hour earlier than I usually come on – its due to the Paralympics opening ceremony coming on shortly and it runs for several hours

The card for today is made from a sheet I had from www.craftsuprint.com and was designed by Sandie Burchall but sadly I don't have a title or item number for it sorry.

I used a4 burgundy card to make my a5 card blank – the corners were then rounded with the corner chomper

A piece of silver holographic card was cut to leave a narrow all round border and the corner were again rounded

Next I cut the main image from the sheet – it was too big to fit the card blank so I trimmed off all the excess borders that were printed on it and made it small enough to fit onto the holographic sheet – the corners were rounded then this stuck to the card with double sided tape

Each panel on the card is made up of shaped pyramage pieces so they were cut and lined up – then added to the card using sticky pads

The sheet offered several useful sentiments but I added a Best Wishes so it could be used for most occasions.

A small bow was tied from pink with white dots ribbon and then attached to the top left corner with a dot of silicone.

I used a quickie glue pen to highlight the centre of the flowers then sprinkled with glamour dust

Finally I used glossy accents on the bottle stoppers to complete this pretty card

See you tomorrow

x

1 comment: