Wednesday 1 August 2012

Village Scene


Hello

Today's card is made using a sheet that was purchased from www.craftsuprint.com and designed by Helen Williams

The number for the sheet is 339648_443

I printed the sheet on to matt photo paper and then cut out all pieces

I built the decoupage up with tiny sticky pads shaping the top most pieces

The card is an 8x8 scalloped edge card by Craft Work Cards

I used a pretty lilac limited edition Tim Holtz ink pad to colour the edges of the card front to start with

Then the main card was simply placed on and secured with double sided tape.

There isn't really any room for extras so I simply used the Sakura quickie glue pen and glamour dust to highlight and add sparkle to all the snowy areas

Next I used the quickie glue pen and gold glamour dust to highlight the centres of the beautiful flowers

Finally it was Cosmic Shimmer clear PVA that I added to the white pompom balls across the bottom of the card then sprinkled with glamour dust – as I used pva it makes the balls really puffy and glittery

It was all finished off by adding glossy accents to the silver tops of the hanging baubles and the very centre of the flowers

Another pretty christmas card don't you think?

See you next time

x

1 comment: