Monday 6 August 2012

Monday Freebies

Hello again
Today's update on the super storage solution – it is still a work in progress!!!
And there is no card for today as I was grandma today and its so hard trying to make a card when you have a 4 year old that wants absolutely everything grandma picks up – even when there are 2 the same...kids!!!
But I did get the chance to play with PSP for a while
That was mainly because I signed up for an atc swap and the theme was....
PANDA's
Well I know I have a couple of panda sheets on various cds but its so time consuming looking through the cds – as I pop one in and then get engrossed in what it has on it – print stuff off then want to play completely forgetting what I actually put the cd on for!!
So I decided to use some lovely images and make a few pyramage sheets with backing papers
And so that is my gift to you my friends..
There are 5 sets in all...that is a sheet and 2 backing papers, 1 portrait and 1 landscape - just click to open as full size and save to your pc! If you have problems saving them please email angmacw@gmail.com with PANDA in the subject line and I will send a zip file back














I do hope you like them and can make good use of them!!!
See you next time folks,...
x

1 comment:

  1. These are sooo cute! Thank you for sharing!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete