Tuesday 14 August 2012

Its a Double Day

Hi
I have had a few cards sent through the post as part of swaps lately so thought I might share these as they really are lovely
This card was made and sent to me by Yvonne – you may recall I had a wonderful quad easel from Yvonne last time which actually still has pride of place in my craft room
This card came from a facebook group Aly's Crafty Den
This card is a circular scalloped rocker easel – a clever card I think – in my favourite colours too
Yvonne chose vintage lady themes for the card and they work so well with the pretty felt flowers
The card stands or rocks with ease...I love it!!!
And then this card – this was made by Sue and from another facebook group Jammi Pandas
You might remember I did an orange and lemon themed card for this swap – it was sent to another member and then Liz had to send to me
The orange backing paper is actually the honeycomb paper – its great!! I think the image may well be from one of Fee J's cds Pandamonium but I could be wrong
I just love the parrot she has added to the card – great fun!
Hope you like them – I know I do!!
So a huge thank you to Yvonne Guille and Liz Downs
More from me tomorrow...
x

1 comment: