Monday 13 August 2012

10,000 views - Yippee!!!!

Hi
I do have a few cards made up to share but decided I would save them and instead talk about something else
I am over the moon with the blog – we have 23 followers and have had over 10,000 page views since I started the blog way back on 24th June 2011
I have made 300 entries now and since I decided on 31st December 2011 I would make a post every day I have so far missed posting on just 2 days – that was when I had my stay with Jae early April – having said that, I did post 2 times on 2 days which sort of made up for it
I have covered card techniques, shared step by step tutorials
Shared my favourite tools and equipment as well as shops I use on the internet and recommend
Shared cards I have made for comps and challenges
I have made sheets that have been offered up for free
Sent out cards that I have made and shared
All in all I have enjoyed every minute – and its all thanks to you – the people that stop by to have a look!!
I am late in posting as I couldn't miss the fantastic closing ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics – boy am I proud to be British!!!
I would like to finish by sending Congratulations and my thanks to my 10,000th viewer – ANN WAINRIGHT – as a thanks for your continued support keep an eye on the post as something as way of thank you will be winging its way to you this week
Back to the cards again next time folks
x

1 comment: