Saturday 25 August 2012

I Don't Do Exercise


Hello friends

For those of you who heard of my dreadful experience this morning I would like to say a huge thank you for all the emails and text messages...

I am feeling much better now but my hands are still shaking terribly – and I don't think I will get over the fear of seeing a dog roaming...

So to the card for today...

A great comical card for any man with a sense of humour – oh hang on...are there such things as men with sense of humour? Lol

The sheet is another from www.craftsuprint.com

The sheet number is 345766_1209 and was designed by Carol Smith

To make the card I used a sheet of A4 black card which I folded in half to create my A5 card blank, I then sprayed the card front with Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist and the colour was Pearl Lilac

This is an amazing product as in the bottle its a milky white liquid – it has to be well shaken to mix up the mica in it – then when its sprayed onto black or any dark card it gives a wonderful lilac shimmer when the light catches it.

I cut the base image and then punched the 4 corners using a Martha Stewart Optic Dot punch – the image was then stuck to the card blank with double sided tape

I built the decoupage layers up with medium sticky pads and the I don't do exercise panel was stuck in place using large pads.

To embellish the card I first used a ruler and Sakura quickie glue pen and drew in the lines of the background so you see diamonds – then I sprinkled glamour dust over the lines.

I used a thick PVA glue for the head of the beer then covered with glamour dust again

The hair and glass were glazed with glossy accents.

To finish the card I used newsprint card candy – black with white print in the 4 corners and white with black print across the ribbon.

The sheet also had a Happy Birthday sentiment but I haven't added it as the card would be a fun card to send to anyone for any or no0 reason!

See you next time I hope

x

No comments:

Post a Comment