Thursday 16 August 2012

Grin & Bear It

Hi
Before I start with today's card I had an email this afternoon from my friend Caz who kindly gave me the info for yesterdays card so it was bought from www.craftsuprint.com designed by Hilary Hallas and was called Peeking Over The Garden Fence the item number is 343304_809
Right job done!
On to the card for today now
It was purchased through www.cardmakingdownloads.com and was designed by Karen Heavyside and is called Grin & Bear It 2
To make my card I printed the single sheet and cut out all the elements
Next I built the decoupage using small sticky pads.
I folded a sheet of A4 pink card into half then scored again to create my square card
All the corners were rounded on the card blank, matting and main image with the Corner Chomper tool
Next I stuck the main image to a piece of bright pink patterned card leaving a small all round border
This was then positioned on the main card again leaving a border.
There wasn't much left to do other than glitter parts of the flowers and then use glossy accents on the 3 fake pearl brads down the top left edge, the buttons on the sentiment panel and the bears nose.
The sheet offered 3 or 4 sentiments but I had bought this knowing it was to be a Get Well Card
Hope you like the card
Was good having you drop by again
See you tomorrow folks
x

No comments:

Post a Comment