Sunday 19 February 2012

Sports!!!


Evening!!!!

Sorry to say that although I have some lovely new cards made – I just haven't yet got around to taking the photographs so sadly its another of my stand by cards to share!

Today's card I believe is a Crafts You Print purchase and was designed by Carol Clarke – sorry I don't have an item number – if I find it I will backtrack and add it for you....

So to the card...

I used an 8x8 card blank and rounded all 4 corners with the corner chomper tool.


I used 2 scraps of blue patterned paper – one piece was tiny gingham checks and the other was different widths of pinstripe in shades of blue.

I rounded the corners on the papers and then positioned the gingham piece down the fold edge and the stripe across the bottom of the card overlapping them


The base image was cut out and fixed centrally to the card which meant it covered most of the paper panels I had put in place.....

The simple decoupage was built up using sticky pads – before I fixed the top pieces I used versamark and clear embossing powder to give a high shine – then attached with the sticky pads!


There was a huge white blank corner which I felt needed something – so in the end I went with card candi in shades of blue and green and I think they worked well!

Sorry the card wasn't anything exciting – I will try harder tomorrow – promise!!

Bye for now and thank you for bearing with me.....xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment