Monday 6 February 2012

G L A M O U R


Nice to see you again – and I hope you will like the card for today!

This is a kit from Kizzy Dizzy – see http://www.aimeeasher.com/ for this kit and more

I have literally 100's of kits from so many designers and as people who know me already know – I am so disorganised – so despite trying I just cannot find the title of this kit – I went to the website, brought up Kizzy Dizzy then saw there were around 100 pages to check – so gave up! If I had have started looking through the pages I know I would have started adding kits to my cart – again!!!

So all the sheets were printed onto my favourite paper – 128gsm Matt Photo Paper – then after cutting out the pieces I stuck the card front to a 6x6 white card blank

After cutting out the decoupage I decided to remove the printed mirror and replaced it with high shine silver mirri card – it looks great but I did struggle trying to get a photo as I either had to have my camera or part of my craft room reflecting in it – hope it doesn't look too bad!

So the mirror and all other decoupage elements were positioned and held in place with silicone glue – I know it doesn't really look like there is much in the way of decoupage but the dress and stand actually has 4 layers to it – admittedly the top layer is only the sash and bow!

Inside the card has a lovely gate fold pop out insert with the word G L A M printed – one letter per panel – the kit offers the tag shaped letters to decoupage so I cut them out and added a small piece of bright white narrow satin ribbon to each tag, then fixed in place with a piece of foam tape!

As yet I haven't decorated the card – I will obviously use my favourite gems and some glitter as a card isn't a card without them!

A simple message was placed on the front – Glamorous – that was the only one that came with the kit sadly! But I will add something appropriate when I decide to use the card!

The card folds almost flat and goes nicely into a standard 6x6 envelope for posting!

Thanks for dropping by again....see you tomorrow I hope!
.. x …..

2 comments:

  1. Certainly is glamorous :) ;)
    very nice! Mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. will deffo have to try and do this one love it
    xx

    ReplyDelete