Monday 27 February 2012

Pansy & Teabag


Hello

Today I am sharing another card from my library mainly because I am still all upside down in my room.

I have made a few new ones – have around 8 in a folder just waiting to be cropped and resized and others still waiting to be photographed – I need to get myself reorganised as well as my room I think....

This is a card we made in class last week after someone asked for teabag folding!

The sheet was from http://www.craftsuprint.com/
It is called Purple Pansy Card Front with teabag tiles, item number 297984 and was designed by Carol Lepard

I printed the whole sheet onto 128gsm matt photo paper which was perfect for the teabag folding too...

This card really was quick and easy – it was completed in less than 20 mins so great for a last minute card.


I chose a scallop edged card and used a deckle edge cutter to crop a piece of silver metallic paper – this was stuck to the card leaving an even border all round.

Then the image was stuck in place leaving the border of silver.


After cutting the teabag tiles I did a very basic fold and created the medallion – a large pretty lilac pearl brad was pushed through the centre of the medallion then stuck on my card using a blob of silicone.


I punched a pop up butterfly from a piece of pale pink glitter card and positioned it in the lower half of the card


To finish I added a sentiment that was matted onto a piece of lilac card which had the corners punched – placed it right along the bottom of the card and added 2 pointed AB gems.

As I said – quick and easy – but pretty with it!!

More teabag cards to come soon...

Thanks for popping by

x

No comments:

Post a Comment