Saturday 4 February 2012

All Corsets Time....



Corsets Time....a play on words!

From the cds back to Crafts You Print but then I love this sheet so its worth it!

The sheet is by June Young and the code should you wish to look it up is 285303

So on the one A4 sheet you get the main image which is 8x8 and just 4 simple to cut decoupage elements


To start with I used a plain 8x8 card blank and coloured the edges using Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet distress ink pad and then dabbed in a touch of Forest Moss

The main image was then attached using the red super strong double sided tape and a line of cosmic shimmer super strong pva – I have to do this as I find contact difficult on inked papers!


I then placed the decoupage elements with sticky pads – shaping before adding the pads!

I had thought after sticking these pieces in place I really should have heat embossed or distressed them – but never mind


So to finish I took the easy option – and sprayed the entire card with iridescent spray and sparkle!!!


I love this card – but then I love all the steam punk stuff – erm well almost!!
I really dont like the flying machinery or weird looking animals!

Thank you as always for stopping by – see you next time I hope

Bye folks.... x ….......

3 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful and I was lucky enough to see Angie and now have this card to send for a special birthday - believe me, these cards look good on here - but even better in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card Angie hope it's ok if i try and have go at it xxx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete