Friday 4 May 2012

Puppy Power....


Evening friends

Back down to earth now...mind you with a win on my craft forum raffle followed by 1st place in a card comp I would have been silly not to do the lotto...for 2 reasons....the first was when I went to the Post Office in the week I had Layton with me – and just like all kids he helped himself to a lotto sheet and proceeded to draw all over it – now there were around 7 games on that ticket – he scribbled on all but one – and on that one he actually coloured the numbers – just 6.... and the second reason...they say things happen in 3's....so keep everything crossed for me!

The card for today is another kit card – its one of the Paper Creator kits and called Puppy Power Gatefold kit

It has the card, insert, 2 outer decoupage sheets and 2 inner decoupage sheets as well as front and back envelope so a fair amount of printing!


I printed through Picasa as I added the verse to the insert... once printed I trimmed off the white border and then used Crafters Companion Stick and Stay to attach the card sheet to my A4 cardstock, cut it out and scored on the offset gatefold.


I cut out the insert and scored the folds – and stuck to the inside of the card sticking the centre then spreading glue on the panels and closing the doors so it stuck into its natural position – I did have to trim a little from the left hand side though!





I cut out the large and easy to do decoupage sections and stuck in place on the front of the left door and on the reverse of it too using large sticky pads!



Glossy accents was added to the nose, tongue, dog collar and red band of the ball to finish!

A fun card thats easy to make and great to keep in your just in case box!!!

x

1 comment: