Saturday 12 May 2012

Happy Thoughts


Evening everyone...

I made this card for a friend who is currently have dreadful problems with her neighbours – to such an extent she closed her facebook account and rarely now comes online...

I saw the sheet and thought how it would cheer me up had it fallen through my letterbox unexpectedly....

It worked – I posted it yesterday and she sent me a thank you today!!! At least Royal Mail got their finger out with this piece of post for a change!!!

So for the card I used a sheet of the fantastic Adorable Scorable card by Hunkydory it was the pastel pink – it was the 1st time I had used this card but liked it so much I reordered another pack.


I cut the card down to create a 6x6 card blank then added the base layer using double sided tape.


The sheet was from http://www.craftsuprint.co.uk/ with the sheet designed by Amanda McGee and the sheet number 319605_56


I cut out the elements and added to the base image with double sided sticky pads – the only extra I added was a circular sentiment which was from a die cut sheet from http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/ before adding the sentiment I spritzed it with a Perfect Pearls Mist so it had shine and a hint of colour too – this was stuck to the top right corner.


To embellish the card I used a Sakuri clear stardust pen which basically just gives a glittery shine – so ran it over the thread on all the buttons and edged the printed tag at the bottom of the card


Glossy accents were used on the hair and parts of the dress and the toy rabbit and glamour dust highlights here and there!!

See you next time I hope

x

No comments:

Post a Comment