Wednesday 2 May 2012

Its the little things....


Hi.....

Another card from the fab collection of kits I bought a few weeks ago

I think there are around 20 kits in the set and have made about 6 so far – but I have made loads of them into ATCs that I think look fab,...I will share the atc piccies once I have finished them all and of course got the embellishing done too!

So this card is called Its The Little Things and I just love the colour of it – not often we get nice cards in lovely shades of green.









So I chose a very dark green sheet of A4 card and cut it down to the square size I needed – I used the Eazi Score board so no measuring needed – simply score on line 7 which is A4 half fold, then spin the card and score on the same line – cut the excess and you have your square card.

I used the corner chomper to round all 4 corners of the card then started cutting out the panels – it was a front panel which had decoupage – a similar panel for the back of the card, and 2 panels for the insert – one with a verse the other plain!!

Once the decoupage was added I traced the scrolls with a Sakura quickie glue pen and sprinkled with pale green fine glitter

The again using the quickie glue pen I highlighted the stripes of the sweater, dots on the trousers and boot laces and sprinkled with glamour dust.

I covered the grass with Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue and pressed in some green flower soft.

The final finishing touch was glossy accents for the boys hair

A lovely card for any male of any age and any occasion...
x

1 comment: