Saturday 26 May 2012

Get Well Bear


Hi



Well the weather has been spot on again today hasn't it? For people who know me personally they know I just love the sun – and I take full advantage whenever it comes out – and this week has been great!

As I am finally – after some 4 years – getting my gardens all sorted I have had to be outside to supervise – so have managed to catch up with new crafty magazines and finished a book I had been reading for a while....



Today I spent so long outside I have burnt to a frazzle – I just know I will suffer for it but hey ho its well worth it for me!!



What I haven't actually done is any crafting – so I am once more falling back on cards I have made in recent weeks!



This is a card I made for my friend Pat who was taken ill with a heart problem a short time ago – I made it in the hope it would brighten her day – I think it did do...



So this sheet was from crafts you print but sadly I cannot find any item number for you – will keep searching and get back to you with it!



I used Craft Work Cards blank 6x6 scallop edge card – the base image was a perfect fit to the card leaving a narrow all round border



I cut out and built up the decoupage which was so easy to cut out that the sheet would be great for even new crafters!



The sheet had paper buttons for embellishments I believe but I decided to use tiny baby buttons and slotted very thin ribbon through them and tied in a knot at the top



The buttons where put in place with Pinflare glue so they didn't fall off.



To embellish the card I used metallic pink card candy in the corners, added a little glitter here and there and some glossy accents to highlight sections



The last things I did were mat a sentiment onto matching card stock and attach then used flower soft in the centre of the big flowers!



A great card that doesn't take too long to put together



See you tomorrow

x

No comments:

Post a Comment