Friday 27 February 2015

Ukando Caz to Angie Challenge!


Hello

I just have to show you the fab card I had in the past a day or so ago.

You may recall I had made a card as part of my craft forum challenge, I was sent a kit to create something with and I made the card and shared it on here – it was called the Ukando challenge I believe...well I made up a kit and sent it off to a talented lady Caz to see what she could do with it

I sent out the topper, backing paper, a bit of ribbon, gems and some other bits I really can’t recall now.

I knew having Caz as my partner I would be getting a grand card back and I did!!!


She has matted the backing paper onto silver mirri card leaving a narrow border all round, the corners have been cut in rather than out which looks great.

The whole card has been through an embossing folder then the matted paper stuck on top – and then used more silver mirri, put that through an embossing folder then matted the image on top and tied a bow along side of it.

Caz has created a sentiment to match the colour scheme and matted it onto silver mirri card. A shaped border of silver mirri has been embossed and a length of purple spotty ribbon has been laid across it then the sentiment is on top.

Caz has used large pink AB gems in the corners of the panel and also on the spotty ribbon. Pretty white flower shaped gems have been stuck to flower heads on the backing paper.


And if that wasn’t good enough, Caz had imported the backing paper i sent into Greeting Card Factory and created a double page patterned insert with a super verse added.


I am sure you will all agree with me when I say this is a wonderful card and so creative to be made from a handful of basic card making bits.

Thank you Caz – I really do love it!!!

Be back again tomorrow with another new card

Hugs
Angie
x

1 comment: