Wednesday 18 February 2015

Gone Fishing


Hello

Not had any crafting time today so just as well I had a few made up from yesterday!

Today’s card was a sheet from Craftsuprint but I cannot recall who the designer was – and I don’t know where it actually is on my PC as I just did a search for fishing in Picasa


The card is very simple but the lady who ordered it was very pleased with it

I started by cutting out the base image and it was matted onto aqua coloured card, then onto brown kraft card and finally on to my dark brown A5 card blank

The decoupage was easy to cut out and to add interest I used fine silver metallic thread and a needle then stitched in the eyes of the rod and caught the fish...

The decoupage was all stuck in place using sticky pads as was the Happy Birthday.

One thing to mention, I added the dad at the top of the image through Picasa and thought it quite apt that it had fish bone for the letters

And that was it!
I’m sorry this is so short but the PC is playing up so hubby is waiting for me to finish then he can do his magic on it for me!!

See you again tomorrow – I have had some new dies arrive that I ordered a few weeks ago and forgot about so I am hoping to get to play with them...

Take care
Hugs
Angie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment