Tuesday 10 February 2015

Free Sheets



Hello

I have got a stinking headache and things to do today but really don’t see anything getting done

I have almost finished a card for the day but then opened up my PSP to make a quick sheet and that was that – 2 hours later and I was still playing

So instead of making and sharing a card today I have made some sheets that you can click and save and use all you want to...just goes to show how bad the head is -its dated wrong...hadn't changed it from when I made a quick sheet a few days ago

The flowers are White Jonquil which are a member of the daffodil family – as though you couldn’t have guessed, I believe you have to click on the image then save it so you get full size sheets

The original image is taken from stock photos so free to use









So enjoy the freebies and I will be back tomorrow with a card – promise

Hugs
Angie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment