Friday 6 February 2015

Licking The Spoon


Hello

Today I am sharing a card I actually made a few days ago as I have been busy today and only managed to get half my card made so no doubt you will see it tomorrow.
I used a kit from
It was part of a mega bundle I bought some time ago – the bundle has 10 plate designs with stand

This set is called Licking The Spoon Scallop Edge Plate
Each kit comes with 2 pieces to make the matching envelope, a sheet that has 2 stands so you can stick them back to back, a sheet with the base card and a sheet that has the scalloped pyramage elements.

I cut out all the pieces and stuck one of the stands and the base card sheet to white 350gsm card and cut out again.
I didn’t like the white showing on the card base so printed another sheet and stuck it to the back and what a difference that has made.

The pyramage was easily cut out and large sticky pads were used to hold them in place.

I did make a silly mistake so bear this in mind should you get the set – I used Crafters Companion Stick & Stay on both the stand pieces and stuck them to 350gsm card then cut out – now the hard bit – scoring so the stand would open up to hold the card, I did in the end manage it but I would say if you use a heavier blank card stick the stand to – only stick one to it then the 2nd stand, it will be plenty strong enough to hold the card.
It really was a quick card to make and even quicker to add here...
I know it’s a Christmas pudding but never mind Christmas will be with us in 321 days!!!
And on that note I will say bye bye for today!
Hugs
Angie
x

2 comments:

  1. Great card Angie, and it's never too early to start on the dreaded Christmas stuff lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and reminded me of when I was younger helping my Grandma to bake and always allowed to" lick" the bowl out (using a spoon of course)xx

    ReplyDelete