Monday 23 April 2012

Messing Around....


Hello

Yesterday I had a great day playing and made a few cards – one I shared with you and the other I am saving for now

When I went to the last craft show in Harrogate I saw a demo done using stencils and glitters

I had all intentions of buying the glitters but for whatever reason I didn't get back to the seller and only remembered on the way home!

But I did have a floor plan so thankfully managed to work out who the seller was and was able to then order some of the glitter

The website is http://imaginationcrafts.co.uk/ and the glitter I mentioned is actually called Sparkle Medium – it comes in big 50ml pots for just £6 each...

I did order 3 pots straight after the show then forgot all about them until having a rummage for something – but then had no idea on how to use them....

So I used the contact us form on the website and the owner kindly replied the same day – and then a few days later even emailed to say they had now uploaded a video to you tube!

So I had a look and then had a play!

I used Gold Sparkle on Aqua card, Diamond on Black card and Black Star on lilac card!







WOW...its amazing!!

So far I havent made anything with my samples – but I did go back to the website and order more colours and a couple of their stencils too...

So for my samples I used 3 different coloured card stock and 3 different pots of Sparkle Medium – I used a mask from Creative Expressions – That Special Touch and flowers....

I was chuffed with the results – what do you think??

Will get a card made using these samples as soon as I can!

Thanks for dropping by

x

No comments:

Post a Comment