Saturday 7 April 2012

Easter Greeting Card


Another dismal day at the Garden Centre with the birds – only in the sense it was cold cold cold despite me dressing in jeans and boots and wearing t shirt, jumper and a big weatherproof outdoor coat....at times I resorted to hat and gloves too....I think it was around 6 degrees but cos we were out in the open we had wind from all sides!

It was a fair day visitor wise – not as many as yesterday – but for me it was a good one as met up with one of our Green Lane buddies with his huge dog Sergeant, and Paula popped over to say hello – I was taking shelter at that time in the landrover... then Ann came for a visit, took lots of photo's then her and I had a wander around the garden centre – making the first port of call the Craft dept – naturally!!!

So to a card – this is a card that came in the post a few days ago and was totally unexpected – so a huge thank you to Karen...





Sadly the photo's are rubbish as I had to use the old camera while the new one was charging...don't know why I didn't then take more – sorry.

I am not even going to go into detail about the card as I don't know if it was a kit, a sheet or something she put together in a graphics program....

But I know I love it – the green and yellow are a refreshing change from pinks and lilacs..most peoples first choice of colours when making cards I think....

Think its only fair to mention in advance that I am going away early Monday morning to stay with my lovely friend Jae and her family, I hope to share daily still – but it may turn out to be just a run down of my day as my tablet PC isn't the easiest thing for adding piccies to and it has no office type programs which I could use to type up like I do on my main machine...

And on that note I will say bye for today

x

No comments:

Post a Comment