Monday 12 November 2012

So trendy!


Hello

Today I'm sharing another card that makes me think back to my teens...

I suppose you will look at the card and make your own mind up as it does seem to have many sides to it!!

The sheet was from www.craftsuprint.com and was designed by Janet Briggs – the item number should anyone want it is 359791_68 or email me

So materials for this card I used ….

Heat mat to work on and protect your surface – I always use it...

A4 dark purple card

Lime green corrugated card

Decoupage sheet

Coloured glitters

Purple metallic card candy

Woodware scalloped square punch

Glossy Accents

Double sided tape

Sticky pads

Eazi Score Board & tool

Tonic 8” guillotine

Scissors

Tweezers

Shaping tool from www.dimensionstamps.com

Foam shaping mat – stamping mat or even a mouse mat

To make the card ...

The purple card was scored and folded to create the a5 card blank – this time I am using the fold at the top of the card (landscape)

So I cut out the main base image and added double sided tape to the back then after peeling away the backing it was stuck centrally to the card blank

The few pieces of decoupage were cut out, had small sticky pads added to the back then lined up on the base image.

Once it was done I used the quickie glue pen and dotted the spots on the girls top then covered with green glitter – then dotted the shorts and covered with purple glitter

I punched 2 squares using the lime green card and the scalloped square punch, they were then cut in half corner to corner to give me 4 triangles.

I attached one in each of the corners with double sided tape then stuck a lovely purple metallics card candy on each one.

A Happy Birthday sentiment was stuck to the top of the design and finally glossy accents used on the headphones

well I just don't know what draws me to this card time and again – I think it may well be the colours as I think purple and lime green look great together!!

So that another days blogging done...would love your comments on the following questions please...

What do you bloggers think to my card then?

Until the next card then....

x

No comments:

Post a Comment