Saturday 10 November 2012

Aerobics


Hello

I have had a great day in my craft room and actually ended up making 18 cards...admittedly a lot was already cut out and decoupaged up but its still a good amount to be made!

This card really made me smile and think back to my teen years – Fame on the TV and the girls all wore knitted leg warmers!!!

The sheet was from www.craftsuprint.com and was designed by Carol Smith – the item number should anyone want it is 360366_1209 or email me


So materials for this card I used ….

Heat mat to work on and protect your surface – I always use it...

Scalloped edged 6x6 card blank

Decoupage sheet

Shaded Lilac distress ink pad

Glossy Accents

Double sided tape

Sticky pads

Eazi Score Board & tool

Tonic 8” guillotine

Scissors

Tweezers

Shaping tool from www.dimensionstamps.com

Foam shaping mat – stamping mat or even a mouse mat

To make the card ...

I folded the pre scored scalloped edged card then coloured the edges with the shaded lilac distress ink pad

The base image was cut out then double sided tape was added to all edges and secured to the card blank leaving a narrow border on all sides.

The simple decoupage was cut out and fixed to the base image with small double sided sticky pads.

When it was completed I used glossy accents on the cropped top, leg warmers and the speakers on the tape recorder.

As I said at the start this card really takes me back and I would be delighted to receive it!!!

I have left it without a sentiment and the insert simply says – sending a wish to you to say – hope you have a lovely day

So it can be used for any event...

What do you bloggers think to my card then?

Until the next card then....

x

1 comment:

  1. love this card Angie, as you said makes you think of "Fame", have several pals who would love to receive this card. You produce some great works. Hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete