Monday 26 November 2012

Last Of The Owls


Hi

I am so busy just now – cant believe its almost December and I still have so much to do before it gets here!

As you will know already I have so many cards that I have already made up and some have been shared with you

In fact the last 2 days have seen me share the Owl cards from the new Card Creations Plus – Brush Strokes in the Wild

Well I have another 3 of them so instead of boring you all with Owl cards I am going to share them all tonight

They are very much the same so I wont go into how I made them – but if you were really interested you could just email me angmacw@googlemail.com and I will happily write up a How I made these sheet for you

And that's its for today folks – short on the reading but plenty of piccies to look at!

See you tomorrow

x










1 comment:

  1. I love the colour combination Angie. Very classy x

    ReplyDelete