Wednesday 18 July 2012

Graduation Bear


Hello

I am sharing a card that I bought and made up to send to my friend Ann's daughter Ruth of has just graduated

So of course its congratulations all round – well done Ruth!!!

The sheet was bought from www.cardmakingdownloads.com and was designed by Angela Wake

It is called Girl Graduation Bear

A lovely sheet that is so easy to cut out and make up!

I cut a sheet of black A4 card down to create a 6x6 card then added a layer of silver mirri card to leave a narrow border all round the card.

The main image was cut and then stuck to the silver mirri with double sided tape again leaving a narrow border.

Then the decoupage was added with medium sized sticky pads

The flower is actually on the sheet – I sorted of roughed it up a little to give it a more realistic look then stuck to the card and added a small button to which I threaded some narrow organza ribbon – I stuck this to the centre of the flower with pinflair glue.

The lovely new designs of card candy – pink with gold stars – was perfect for this card so I added 3 to the top left and 3 to bottom right of the card

Lastly I used glossy accents on the tassel, ears, nose and hands!

If you get a minute please hop on over to Ann's blog – she takes the most amazing photographs almost daily – well worth looking at I promise you!!!


See you tomorrow

x

No comments:

Post a Comment