Monday 30 July 2012

For ewe....


Hello again folks

Another of the kits I have had this month and again just don't know who it was designed by

But what I do know is it is the lovely Nitwits collection of images!

I roughly cut the main card image – I believe this is called an envelope card by the design of it – so once it was cut I sprayed the back with Crafters Companion Stick & Stay and secured it to a sheet of white card

I then cut it all out properly together with all the decoupage elements and 2 pieces that make the envelope

I used the lovely new Tim Holtz Shaded Lilac distress ink pad from his new Spring Editions to lightly cover the inside of the card

I did this as the 2 part insert doesn't actually cover the whole of the inside – instead it leaves a lovely border all round

After sticking in the inserts I found the Especially For Ewe panel over hangs the edge of the card at the top so matted it onto lilac card, cut it out then attached to the inside of the card

The decoupage was easy to cut out – my only complaint with it was it took over an A4 sheet to add the decoupage when in reality it would have all fitted comfortably onto an A5 sized sheet!

The envelope matches perfectly making a great finishing touch

The card simply says Especially For Ewe so is suitable as a card for any occasion – even just a hello card

Hope you like this cutie card – I have a real soft spot for lambs!!

See you again tomorrow I hope...

x

1 comment: