Tuesday 14 May 2013

Purple Vintage Flowers

Hiya
The card for today was something I made before I had this craft room set up, so I had to go to a friends house in the village and use her craft room – computer – cds – paper – card, you get the picture lol
So its from the Debbi Moore Shabby Chic Vintage Flowers cd.
It was so easy to make but pretty and unusual too!
So materials for this card I used ….
Heat mat to work on and protect your surface – I always use it...
black a4 card
design sheet and backing sheet
glossy accents
Sticky pads
Eazi Score Board & tool
Tonic 8” guillotine
Scissors
Tweezers
Shaping tool from www.dimensionstamps.com
Foam shaping mat – stamping mat or even a mouse mat
To make the card …
I cut out all the elements needed from the design sheet then simply stuck one of the arched shapes onto the edge of the black card, then the half piece was glued next to the arch followed by the last arch...
I think I struck it lucky doing it that way – I left just the right space between so I could score and fold the pieces and they did fold flat on top of each other for folding too
I cut the shaped out then added a matching backing paper to the backs and cut away the excess.
As there were odd pictures of roses and some sentiments I just placed them randomly over the front and back of the card.
And that is your card for today!
As I said it really was quick and simple to make – had I spent more time on it I'm sure I could have really boosted it .. and if I had looked through the projects section I would have seen the same sort of card so could have followed the instructions and made life even easier!!
Oh well....
This is another card that will be in the to use or for sale box.
Catch you again next time – same place folks
x

No comments:

Post a Comment