Friday 17 May 2013

Elephant Rocker

Hiya
Although I don't tend to get asked for baby cards I just love to make them – the designs are always so cute!
And this rocker card is no exception!!!
It was bought from www.cardmakingdownloads.com and is called Blue Elephant Rocker Card designed by Jan Buckton
So materials for this card I used ….
Heat mat to work on and protect your surface – I always use it...
blue a4 card
design sheet
Sticky pads
Eazi Score Board & tool
Tonic 8” guillotine
Scissors
Tweezers
Shaping tool from www.dimensionstamps.com
Foam shaping mat – stamping mat or even a mouse mat
To make the card …
I printed the sheets then stuck them to pink card before cutting out the elements.
The rocker card was scored and folded along the centre line so it stands up and also rocks.
The elephant was cut out and the bottom part was secured to the rocker with double sided sticky pads.
The decoupage elements were all cut out and stuck in place with small sticky pads!
And that is your card for today!
The card was easy to make – the cutting out so very simple too.
It come with 4 or 5 sentiments but I was happy with plain and simple.
Since photographing I have added some glitter, glossy accents and gems so it has transformed the card!!!
Really sorry I have cheated with this write up as I only changed the odd word...something nice is all ready and waiting for tomorrow though...
This is another card that will be in the to use or for sale box.
Catch you again next time – same place folks
x

1 comment: