Thursday 23 May 2013

Crossword Freebie

Hiya
A card for a man now – well that's how I see it anyway!!
It was a sheet designed by Heather Howes and was bought from craftsuprint and although I said I see it as a perfect card for a man I know that lots of ladies love doing crosswords so the card is a good one to have in reserve.
So materials for this card I used ….
Heat mat to work on and protect your surface – I always use it...
White a4 card
Printed main sheet and decoupage panel
Black card for matting
A sentiment from La Pashe new cd
4 small clear gems
Sticky pads
Eazi Score Board & tool
Tonic 8” guillotine
Scissors
Tweezers
Shaping tool from www.dimensionstamps.com
Foam shaping mat – stamping mat or even a mouse mat
To make the card …
This card is one of those that really does only take 5 minutes to make
I folded the white card in half then trimmed off the excess of the main image, I got a bit slap happy and trimmed one side too much so cut off all the black and matted it to black card – sorted!
The main panel with the crossword was cut out and pads added to the back then stuck to the card.
I cut out the glasses and the fountain pen and these were put on place with small sticky pads.
I chose a sentiment from the sheet I have printed off and used pads then positioned on an angle so it would fit in
To finish I added 4 small clear gems to the sentiment corners then glossy accents to the lens of the glasses as well as the cap top and nib of the pen.
I did say it was a quick card – and so easy too.
I don't personally know anyone I could send this card to – but I'm pretty sure you lot do – so if anyone would like this card speak out – if I get more than one comment I will pop all names in the hat and draw one out!!!
See you next time
xxx

2 comments:

  1. If this one is still available, may I have it too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i good idea love it thank angela hugs linda

    ReplyDelete