Wednesday 15 May 2013

My Make Up Bag

Hiya
I have to say although this is only small its really pretty and I think suitable for any female event – even just a “hello” card
It was bought from www.cardmakingdownloads.com and is called My Make Up Bag – it was designed by Samantha Murphy
Its easy to make – not a lot of printing – if you want the envelope then its 4 sheets or just 2 without it!
So materials for this card I used ….
Heat mat to work on and protect your surface – I always use it...
pink a4 card
design sheet
Sticky pads
Eazi Score Board & tool
Tonic 8” guillotine
Scissors
Tweezers
Shaping tool from www.dimensionstamps.com
Foam shaping mat – stamping mat or even a mouse mat
To make the card …
The insert had a simple sentiment added prior to the printing – the main bag was cut out and then stuck to a sheet of pink card using Crafters Companion Stick & Stay then carefully cut out.
The base of the bag is 3 scored and folded lines then 2 tabs are glued and this holds the bag together.
After cutting out the decoupage it was built up using sticky pads – but only the top part of the panel.
The insert is cut out and stuck to the top back of the decoupaged area – this is so the insert will slip into the bag and the lower part of the decoupaged panel will hang over the front but it blends with the bag design.
The envelope pieces were cut out, scored and folded then glued together – I used photo glue and left it to set.
And that is your card for today!
As I said it really was quick and simple to make – I will add glitter and gems and maybe a dot or two of glossy accents but for now its on my work bench looking pretty!!!
This is another card that will be in the to use or for sale box.
Catch you again next time – same place folks
x

1 comment:

  1. wow you have been busy ....all fantastic cards x

    ReplyDelete