Saturday 22 September 2012

Crystal Snowflakes


Hi

Another card I made some time ago that just needed to be put onto a card which I have now done

This is a lovely image – bought from www.craftsuprint.com but not sure who was the designer


So materials for this card I used ….

8x8 white card blank

Black mirri card

A sheet of printed tartan paper

The printed sheet

Narrow double sided tape

Sakura quickie glue pen

Glamour dust

To make the card ...

I trimmed the black mirri to fit the card front then stick a piece of blue tartan backing paper on top.

Then the base image was positioned onto the tartan paper.

Before I started adding the decoupage pieces I used good quality narrow double sided tape around the edges of the main design

I removed the backing from the tap 1 at a time then covered and pressed in the glamour dust – returned the excess to the tidy tray

I did this with each side and loved the effect it gave.

I added the decoupage and then it was time for glitter again.

The quickie glue pen was used to highlight the church roof, the tree and the snow on the ground

I also edged the cluster of snowflakes down the left hand side of the card with the glue pen and covered with glamour dust

The snowflake that's in the centre of the ribbon was covered with PVA glue then covered with glamour dust to give a solid finish

I carefully edged the sentiment with the glue pen and covered in glitter
 


And that's another finished card!!

Don't you think the church looks life like with the lights?

See you tomorrow

x

1 comment: