Tuesday 27 March 2012

Another Teabag....


Hi

Only just home from class – and realised I haven't had the chance to upload any new cards! I have made quite a few but today the sun was calling me all afternoon so I just had to sit out...that really put me behind as it was time to start the tea when I came in then a rush about to get ready for class

So what I am saying is sorry, its another old card – and not that inspiring either I'm afraid sorry....

This was something we did in class a few weeks ago when we made the other teabag cards – the ladies had a choice of 3 kits – naturally this one was soon grabbed as people always decide they have to have purple or lilac when its on offer!

So bought from http://www.craftsuprint.com/ but really cannot recall who created the sheet sorry...

I used an A5 scallop edged card in white, used a sheet of silver metallic paper which was measured to leave a border – it was then cut using a deckle edge paper trimmer, stuck on using double sided tape!


Next the main image was cut out and fixed to the metallic paper using double sided tape – this was positioned so as to leave a border of silver showing!

The tiles were all cut out and folded in the simplest of folds – they were held in a medallion with Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue and I pushed a pretty pearl set brad through the centre and fixed the legs at the back


The medallion was then placed within the scroll area of the backing sheet – it could have been attached anywhere in the panel to suit me...I stuck it in place with silicone glue


I had some scraps of lilac glitter card so I punched a butterfly using my Papermania Pop Up butterfly punch then stuck it to the card front using a strong pva – I folded the wings up so it looked like it was flying!


The sentiment from the sheet was cut out and matted onto a scrap of lilac card that had the corners punched with fancy corner shaper – I positioned this at the bottom of the card and added a couple of gorgeous AB pointed gems to the edges

All in all a pretty little card that can be made in next to no time so great for last minute makes or forgotten events!!!

See ya tomoro xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment