Tuesday 27 January 2015

Teddy Love


Hi

Got a fab card to share today – as you might recall I joined a monthly stamping club, well my stamps arrived today and they are lovely – I couldn’t wait to get going with them.

Before I do I must just give you info about the stamping club, it’s from Aly’s Inky Fingers and this is Project Club Number 24, if you fancy getting a DL set of rubber stamps every month as well as monthly newsletter, lots of ideas for the stamps and a step by step project which you also get all the material needed for it and the price is just £8 and £1 postage. You can jump in at any time, you get a free set of stamps for joining, and you don’t have to pay for the year upfront, you give Aly your card info and around the same time each month she takes payment and posted you your project pack. Added to that you get 20% off all stamps online or at the shows! So if anyone thinks they would like to join please either contact Aly through her website http://alysinkyfingers.co.uk/?post_type=product
Or let me know and i will contact her with your phone number then she will do the rest – please mention my name if you decided to join as Aly gives a discount to anyone who recommends new members.

So to the card, in the kit was the die cut stepper card with mats
I used sticky pads to stick the silver wavy edge mats to the card sides, across the bottom and on the centre panel.
Then because Aly had also cut the white mats with the die I just trimmed all sides to remove the wavy edges, then I used the simple flower head to stamp randomly on the 3 plain white panels, the flowers were coloured in with blue and yellow pro markers.

These white panels were then stuck them over the silver mats using double sided tape. The blue background card had the wavy edges cut off and that too was stuck to the card front.

The lovely teddy bear was stamped onto white card, coloured then cut out and sat just onto the pastel blue card, still holding his balloon, which was coloured and carefully cut out, I used sticky pads on the back of the balloon and put in place.


The sentiment was stamped onto left over white card then matted onto a scrap of blue card and stuck on the bottom of the stepper.


In the pack were 3 large flowers and Aly suggested they be well sprayed with water, tightly scrunched up then when dry opened up, mat one on top of the next and add the beautiful gem to the centre.
The flower is then stuck to the top left of the stepper...have to say I am currently looking for something different as I feel the flowers are so big they take over the card front....what do you think??

And that is my January 2015 project card...I just love the teddy!!!

Back again tomorrow folks
Hugs
Angie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment