Wednesday 26 June 2013

Digger Time

Hi
Today I have had to make a few cards and among them was one for our 5 year old grandson Thomas
As Thomas lives in Shropshire we have limited contact so don't really know what kind of things he is into
So I went back to one of my favourite cds for kiddies cards
Its by Kraftyhands and called The Toy Box
Its filled with fab designs for boys and girls from tots to around 8 years old
We know our grandson Layton loves any kind of farm or road machinery I decided the digger would be perfect
The thing that I really do like with Kraftyhands cds are you get the decoupage sheet and also a scene sheet that is the right size so it really is a case of click – print – make!!!
I used a red card blank as the sentiment bubble was red
The decoupage is big and easy to cut out so ideal for any crafting ability
On the sheet was a panel to match the card so I used it on the front of a plain white envelope then added the name and address
There really isn't much more I can say about this card but if you have to make cards for children then invest in this cd!!
I'm to get to play with my new crafting toy tomorrow – I have drooled over the melting pot for around a year now, every time I get the money saved something crops up and the melting pot melts into my memory
To be fair had I not received this as a very early birthday present I know I wouldn't have got one this year other than asking for it for Christmas as I am now saving hard for 2 things, on 13th July my best friend Beth and I are going to the Summer Crafting show at Doncaster then late September early October we are both going on a tropical holiday together – we dont mind where – as long as it is hot and sunny – at the moment we are fancying Barbados, Dominican Republic but as we are going with a last minute booking we will see whats on offer – I know I cant wait – I love the sun and the thought of 2 weeks lazing in it – oh roll on September – and at at the end of August start of September we go to Malham on our annual crafting retreat
What a year this is going to be
Back again soon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment