Saturday 12 November 2011

Posing Polar Bears

Today's card to share is taken from the new cd release from Peerless Designs

Cuddle Upz 3 - Arctic Adventure

This card is actually one of the complete 3d cards - so its a click and print out the main card and the 2nd sheet is the decoupage elements



As I print direct to matt photo paper I chopped the back off the main card and before matting the front of the card I used my Silent Setter to make a row of holes above where I planned to add the sentiment

A length of deep blue grosgrain ribbon was woven through the holes - and I lightly fanned the ribbon that showed on the card - and liked this effect as something different! 

 So then I matted the front onto a piece of bright blue card then direct to my navy blue A5 card - now it was ready to add the easy to cut out decoupage

Like I tend to do these days, I used a shaper tool on  the top layers of decoupage which made the layers blend together nicely

All that was left was to add the sentiment to the bottom right of the card on sticky pads

My finishing touch was to spray the entire card with Crafters Companion Iridescent Glitter and add a beautiful matching insert

A super card for any occasion - any age group - and male or female

Thank you for looking - watch out for more lovely cards made from this fab new cd


No comments:

Post a Comment