Wednesday 9 November 2011

Poinsettia

This card is another taken from Ella Designs 12 Cards For Christmas cd

The poinsettia is a stunning image and a real delight to work with

I decided to use a scallop edged card from Craft Work Cards

The main base image was added centrally to the card and then I made a start on the oh so easy to cut out decoupage



I built the design taking care to shape the top most layers to define the shape of the petals....

I wasnt sure what to use for decoration then spotted the last few Glitterations Sticky Gold dots which worked a treat!

I added a small gold glitter dot to each of the scallops down the right hand side and across the decorative panel across the centre of the card

4 larger dots were added to the 4 outer corners and then gold stickles was dabbed around the centre of each poinsettia to complete this lovely tradional christmas card

Thank you for your time

1 comment: