Sunday 9 December 2012

Snuggles


Hi

I have just got home from our Christmas meal with the Falconry group – we went to The Nag Head in Routh and had a great evening – 8 of us attended and we ached with laughing at times!

So I am going to cut this short as really need to have a coffee....

This card topper was from the latest La Pashe cd...I just love this cd as there is so much on it – mini designs, petite designs, regular decoupage and toppers, backing papers and even inserts!

So materials for this card I used ….

Heat mat to work on and protect your surface – I always use it...

Green A4 card

Image from The Best Of La Pashe (new cd and fab!)

Silver matt mirri card

Martha Stewart heart border punch

Double sided tape

Sticky pads

Eazi Score Board & tool

Tonic 8” guillotine

Scissors

Tweezers

Shaping tool from www.dimensionstamps.com

Foam shaping mat – stamping mat or even a mouse mat

To make the card ...

I folded the green card stock to make my A5 card blank.

I used a scrap of silver mirri card slightly bigger than the image, punched the left side and then stuck this with double sided tape to the card – nearer to the fold edge

Then I placed the base image over the silver and to the right so the heart border wasn't covered up.

The decoupage was built up using small sticky pads then glittered – for the fur on the hats I used pva glue then covered with glamour dust – give a great thick looking covering!

I had managed to save the hearts that were punched out of the heart border so simply stuck them randomly around the bottom of the card.

Last thing to do was add the sentiment to another off cut of silver mirri card then punched the corners with a small corner punch – this was then stuck using double sided tape to the bottom right of the card

Because this is a cute couple card I am thinking it will be perfect for couples – that can be neighbours or friends who have partners

And of course the card is so cute everyone will love it!

Back tomorrow with better “how to do” card,...

Bye for now

x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Angie. I love the way you have cascaded the little hearts at the bottom. Clever lady. xx

    ReplyDelete