Friday 21 December 2012

Apologies


Hello friends

I thought I should let you all know I haven't given up on my daily blog – I have plenty of lovely cards made to share with you but the truth is I just don't feel well again

I haven't really gotten over that few weeks I spent in bed back in October...although I am no were near as ill as then

I just feel constantly drained of all energy – have nausea majority of the day and that is making me get up in the night so long sleepless nights again

I have closed my craft room for a few weeks to try get myself up and running again – but just because I wont be crafting that doesn't mean I wont be sharing the cards already made

Here's hoping I'm back tomorrow

Take care and don't get stressed with shopping etc – its only one day!!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment