Thursday 12 July 2012

Share the Love


Hi

Still feel pretty rough – I did force myself to go to class this afternoon and was so annoyed when only 3 arrived – I had thought all morning that I really should just cancel but I hate letting people down – more so when its such short notice – so I went!

I sat and cut out a kit I am working on for a card order but didn't enjoy doing it – all I wanted was to go home..

So as you will have guessed I didn't get a card done to share today – sorry – so I am again falling back on cards I have made in the past and just added to a folder for days like these!

I know I have shared some of the cards from this series in the past – they were a special offer download – I think there were about 20 kits
in the series

You got a front and back page for main card then 2 insert sheets and a sheet with decoupage if I remember correctly

They are lovely to make up and all the cards look fab

This card is a cute little girl cuddling her teddy bear – dressed in red – I think we can all think back to been kids and wearing an outfit similar to this....

The card is ideal for most occasions and I can see it making females of any age smile!

I will hopefully get something sorted for tomorrow to share – had 3 new sets of stamps arrive in today's post so really do have to get them tried out don't I?

Till the next time then...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment