Thursday 19 July 2012

Big Boots


Hello

Another card from the new House mouse cd

This time its set number 23

I just loved the image so printed it out to make up at class today – only problem was without thinking about it I added the card for an easel so this is very much like the poppy card I made a few days ago

I used black and orange card

The card candy I took with me was purple metallic or gold metallic – didn't pay much attention to what I was making did I?

So I ended up using the gold which did in fact work quite well against the card I'd used

And the AB gems I chose were the orange tint so again worked ok

So far I haven't added extras like glitter or glossy accents – mainly because I got home and then just slobbered around...one of those days today I think

Well this was a quickie wasn't it?

Have a few cards that just need finishing touches adding so you should see something new tomorrow

That's if you come back again lol

x

No comments:

Post a Comment