Thursday 5 July 2012

Christmas Rockers


Well you will all be pleased to know I have not one but FIVE yes I did say 5 cards for you today

Before you get over excited I must add they are much the same – as in all rocker cards

And all for christmas!

But they have different designs





And the beauty of these is the sheet has the rocker and the image all one the one sheet so great for batch making

The cards are fab when made – I know I used sticky pads to add the decoupage image but because most have just the one layer it could be added with glue or double sided tape making this a flat card so will go in the post to a UK address on a normal stamp – which is great news with the amount of cards we end up posting for christmas and the cost of the post now.




I bought the sheets from www.cardmakingdownloads.com and they are all by Jan Buckton

I think I have bought about 7 of the sheets but having looked there must be around 20 in all – can see me going back for more later!!




So to the cards – I simply printed the sheets – then cut out the edges all round, sprayed with Crafters Companion Stick & Stay they placed onto my chosen card stock

It was then just a case of cut them out, stick on the decoupage and embellish




The cards were embellished with glamour dust, stickles, gems and pearls

I just love making these – and I am sure they will be perfect for male or female and almost any age!!!!




Hope you like these too...

Till tomorrow then

x

3 comments:

  1. What lovely Christmas cards they all are - love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Angie,
    Shall I choose mine now?? :)
    Mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Rocker cards and am already making some of these for Christmas. Your cards are always great!

    ReplyDelete