Tuesday 3 July 2012

RAK Recieved!


Hello to you all

No card today – well that's not strictly true as I am sharing a card but it is a work of art that has been sent to me

You may recall I shared a card I made a week or so ago which I called Victorian Rose...I made it for a lady who I was partnered with on a facebook group – we had to make and send each other a card – I know Yvonne received my card and was certainly pleased with it – phew!!!

The postie brought me a card from Yvonne today – the hand made boxalope was perfect and when I finally got it open – WOW – I was astounded by the card – it was fab fab fab!!!!!

I have seen a quad easel card on the craft channel before and occasionally in a magazine but I have never attempted one – in fact I doubt I would know how to start

This card is the perfect subject for me – Owls – but since receiving an email from Yvonne to say she had received my card I found out she too has a love of owl and at one stage had a user name to do with them!!!

Honestly I could go on and on about the card – it really is beautiful

I took it to my card class with me to show the ladies there and they all said the same when I took it out – WOW

It will travel back to class again on Thursday for the other ladies to see then will finally go on display in my craft room!

So if you ready this Yvonne – and I know you will as you do follow my blog – thank you so much – I adore it – I just need to know how you made it – it something I want to try making now!!!

See you all again tomorrow

x

1 comment:

  1. Really pleased you like you card. I had planned to make a quad right from the beginning of the Rak, but changed the designs when I knew of your love for owls. Quads certainly do have the "Wow" factor and instructions on how to make will be winging their way to you. Now looking forward to our friendship growing.x

    ReplyDelete