Monday 16 July 2012

Christmas Selection...


Evening people

Quite a treat for you today

Or is it just a cop out for me?

Who knows....

But there are 6 yes I did say 6 cards to show today!

They are all Christmas cards – and even did 2 the same – stupidly I was looking at the sheets and clicking to print as I went – when they were all done I had one sheet of matt photo paper in the printer so had another look and started printing what I thought was a different sheet

Even dafter – I cut out and made all the sheets into cards before I realised I had done the same twice – doh!!!!

So it was a case of different embellishing – one I used quickie glue pen and glamour dust and the other was pva glue and this pots of pearly cellophane like chips – the label has rubbed away but its fab stuff to use and if anyone does know what its called please let me know!

Back to my cards – they are all plain and simple – either A5 and matted with mirri card or 6x6 and added straight to my card...

Then highlighted with glitter and stickles

Most of the sheets were designed by Janet Briggs, one was by Angela Wake and one by Sue Douglas – and all bought from the dreaded Craftsuprint.

Really hope you like this selection...at least they are keeping me on target as I need to make approx 15 per month all year to be sure of having enough...

See you again soon I hope...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment