Tuesday 17 July 2012

Pampered Pooch


Hello

I am sharing a card that I just had to make up and send to my friend Ann

She has a chi chi – erm one of these dogs called George Buttons and he is areal character – and she recently added another – so I knew that she would love the card – even though its all dressed in pink...

You know the kind of thing – saw this and thought of you....well she was chuffed to bits with it!

So the sheet was from www.craftsuprint.com and was designed by Dawn Hill

I printed the single sheet and started by cutting out all the pieces – then the top layers were all sprayed with Crafters Companion Spray and Shine – left to dry then added when the rest of the decoupage was.

I folded a mid purple A4 piece of card to create the a5 card, to that I added a piece of pink chequered glitter card that I punched a border to the right hand side using the lovely new Craft Tonic border punches and added a length of cerise spotted ribbon to the left edge then stuck to the card.

I positioned the card design towards the bottom of the card and built the decoupage.

A tag with Pampered To Perfection was stuck to the top of the card with a big pink paper bow just underneath it!

I had a few left over elements so I stuck them to the card back!

As I said Ann loved her card and was so excited when I asked if she minded me sharing it with you – she loves seeing cards she has posted on her!!!

See you tomorrow

x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks regarding the post. It's good to listen to one other individual's opinion. I certainly agree with exactly what you are saying regarding the data. Please keep up the nice work as I'm definitely going again to read more.

    ReplyDelete